Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I've never had someone, who had feelings for me, trust me so little. It's aggravating because I'm over here thinking that I'm the one that should be lacking in faith. It made me think about how we all view our issues in relationships. While you think someone is guilty, they think you are guilty of something else. And while you might think their "crime" is worse than yours...they think yours is going to be the one that ends the relationship. 


I tried thinking through things. I tried forgiveness. I tried bargaining. I tried yelling. Nothing has worked.


Every conversation has been flipped back on me. Lost in my own words that nothing comes out. Has that only happened to me? I like texting for this exact reason. With text, I have the opportunity to rephrase and find the right words to describe how I feel. In person, I freeze and just end up shaking my head a lot. Most of the time, I lose the verbal battle. I resort to tears because there is so much I want to say but I don't have the right words to express it. I get so overwhelmed with emotions. Tears would be fighting to emerge but my eyelids resisting to lose the physical part of this battle. 


There's something about not having a person's trust that is absolutely heartbreaking when you feel there is no fault. At this point, I'm numb to the situation. I'm sure if we were to talk about it I would feel something but as of right now...nothing.


How do you sincerely apologize if you don't see what you've done wrong? Why would someone make you think that your feelings or opinion are invalid? 

No comments:

Post a Comment