Sunday, May 25, 2014

About My Blog

For a while I had taken this blog off of my Instagram page.  I had a feeling that someone I use to know was reading it.  On my blog is a lot of things that this person would understand because it is about them.  After going through my stats on my blogs i feel like it was probably the person I think it was or their current significant other.  I guess this post is to ease the minds of those that read it.

I write on this blog very heavily unfiltered versions of what I could have, would have, should have said to people in my past present or future.  And I typically write these things because I feel strongly about it or I am just overly emotional about it.

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings or make anyone feel uncomfortable.  I just feel like venting and writing things down is a whole lot easier for me than me telling it to a friend.  I am able to collect my thoughts better this way and this blog is more for my personal use than it is for entertainment or educational purposes.

This blog is about me and my thinking.  So if you don't like it.  Don't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment