Saturday, May 31, 2014

An Open Letter To Girls Who Think I Want Their Man

A few weeks ago I began to understand why someone would cheat.  The word is so taboo and for a lot of people there is a bad connotation to it.  I empathize with some who have had terrible memories.  Again, I say some.  Frankly, half of the time I don't give two cents.  My reaction: Ok, it happened.  Move on.

The thing you need to understand about me is I will understand where you are coming from but if you don't understand all points of views of the situation or even consider it--Well, I don't think you deserve my empathy.

GETTING TO THE POINT OF THIS MESSAGE--For some odd reason, I sense hostility from girls who are "in a relationship" with someone I fancied for a while.  Listen, I don't need your man.  I've been single all my twenty-two years of life on this planet.  I can be single for another five without feeling bad about myself.  So you don't have to worry about me.  Look, he's yours and if not provoked by that person to start something up again--I'm not "taking your man," ok?  I don't need another problem in my life.  I have plenty to sort out already.

If you were hurt by someone before and feel like your man is trying to "get at me" in any way or I am "trying to take your man" in any way--Honey, you MUST be thinking about someone else.  Look, all the people I've ever really liked or have dated are amazing men in their own right.  I mean, have some of them cheated?  Yeah.  They have admitted that to me.  I don't know if they have disclosed that information to you but if you can't handle that--maybe you have to leave.  I'm saying that for your own benefit.

The times I've stopped talking to any man is typically because I want more and they don't or the other way around or things just get stale, maybe they just aren't ready for it or they think I'm not serious or believe in relationships.  There are plenty of excuses.  I don't do excuses.  So I say bye.  And you know, I usually have them wondering where things went wrong.  And that is a great question.  Quite honestly, I don't think things ever go wrong but it is because it is the wrong timing.  And look, it worked out for you right?  You have him in a position that I never got to.  So explain to me, why am I a threat?

But whatever.  You still probably hate me.  I don't care.  My mummzy taught me to give my old toys to the less fortunate.

BYEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment