Friday, March 14, 2014

About Me

Here is a list of things you might or might not know about me.

1) I get really excited about random things.
2) I get really loud when I'm excited.
3) I'm really loud in general.
4) If I'm quite, there probably isn't anything wrong.
5) If I'm quite, there is still a possibility something is wrong.
6) If I'm quite, I'm probably sleepy.
7) I droll when I sleep.
8) I sometimes snore.
9) I've never ever been in a relationship...ever.
10) On my mother's side of the family I have 19 older cousins and several "nieces" and "nephew's" that seem to keep popping out.
11) On my father's side of the family I have 16 cousins.
12) I have a HUGE family.
13) My favorite color is blue.
14) My nicknames are "Hya" & "Higgy" but I will also respond to "Karate Chop" & "Asian Barbie"
15) I was born in Merced, Ca
16) I can milk a cow.
17) I like to act.
18) God saved me.
19) I love the beach.
20) I'm scared of the future.
21) I know a lot of nothing.
22) I really want to have my palms read.
23) I like massages.
24) I like to scratch backs and heads.
25) I believe in hand-ups but rarely hand-outs.
26) I'm a semi-secretive nerd.
27) I'm a pretty good lie detector.
28) I consider myself emotionally intelligent.
29) I'd be an awesome person to be in a relationship with but alas...I am pretty sure I'm cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment