Sunday, March 30, 2014

My whole life...

My whole life has been a compilation of thoughts and ideals molded by the ones I have let into my life and the educational system I have become a part of. My life as been an active learning journey of scrapes and bruises and deep cuts. I have fallen and gotten back up. I have been hit and kept moving forward. I've taken blows that were so low and dirty by people that I've loved so deeply. Unfortunately I have also been the person who has hurt other people. I have thought I was right when I was wrong but I have learned. I have learned. I have the ability to learn more and I will continue to learn more because if I stop learning, there is no growth and when we stop growing, then Darwinism kicks in. I have built myself up, knocked myself down and built myself up again. And every single time I have learned. And I have enjoyed this life and I have enjoyed learning. I have enjoyed the people that I let into my life and the people who had the strength to stay in it. I'm in love with my life and what it has become and what it will. I'm in love with my life because I have loved so many things and I'm not afraid to love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment