Friday, March 7, 2014

5 Reasons for a Bodybuilder to Date a Pageant Girl & 10+ ReasonsWhy Regular Guys/Nerds Are Better

Body Builder:
1) We can get spray tans together
2) We can practice our walk & poses together
3) We can train & eat right together
4) We'd be a great looking couple
5) We could attend each other's events

Why Regular Guys Are More Fun:
1) We can eat the unhealthiest thing possible if I don't get a crown.
2) Instead of waking up at the crack of dawn to workout, we can stay in a snuggle.
3) Salt. Butter. Any processed amazingness.
4) He will have an actual job that isn't "Fitness Model" ...on Instagram. 
5) He would skip the gym to stay home and watch Netflix with me.
6) He can still go running with me but doesn't pressure me to workout.
7) We'd still be a great looking couple.
8) He will not compare his build to "bigger" guys.
9) There is a better chance that he likes the same geeky/nerdy movies that I do.
10) Vacation time is vacation time. Not working out is fine with him.
11) Theme park food is the best food and the fatter we get the happier we are. We'll worry about it later.
12) Fair food. We'll worry about it later.
13) I know he likes me for my dorky personality and not just my pretty face.
14) He is probably as big as a nerd as I am. Probably more of a nerd...
15) They want to travel to places other than Vegas.
16) He will know how to cook my favorite lasagna and be nice enough to cook it for me when I'm sick or upset (or at least buy the huge Stoffer's version and share half with me).

No comments:

Post a Comment