Thursday, November 6, 2014

I have so much to say...

I really do.  I have a lot of stuff I want to tell people in my life right now, those that will be in my life and things I want to tell myself.

I sometimes think that my brain runs on hyper-speed.  It's hard to form sentences at times.  I typically fumble my words.  I suppose that is why I really like to text or write handwritten letters or blog things out.  I can stop and change things this way.  If I don't like the way things sound I can erase or delete and start again.

I almost wish I had a transcript of my rain because if I don't write things down I will sometimes forget it because I have another thought flying through my brain.  That transcript would be mighty long.  SO I thought it would be kinda funny if I just typed a little of what it would look like:

for some reason i really want this to sound really smart integent and witty an sarcastic i want it to showcase what my personality is really like i want to show how I am now but and i wish but dang i just want people to know a little about me but then again who am i in comparison to everyone else am i even more a i distinguasable at all should i like certain people who are more or less noticable gosh i just want to notice me i just want to be a better person i want to do good thing i want t be who i think ishould be and create new goals and i really wish someone woulf just messafe me on facebook right now. i just want to talk to someone but then again it is one oclock right now lol i don't even know who is awake right now i suppose i can check who is online but then that would bmenan straying away from this page and i really do just want to type out how i feel  you know i'm actually really happy.  i love mylife and who i have become up to this point i have never been to cruel or too mean to someone i have gotten to where i am by continuously being me and i have not compromised my beliefs and if i have then i have come to rest with that lol does that even make sense i this whole thing is littlered with isspelled words.  i really trying to type as fast as i can.  i just,,,  i don't even know.
Yup.  So that is what it is like.  idk.  I always thought this was a good exercise for anyone who is just stuck in a writing hole or just very..confused.  and it is funny because in my head i talk over myself.  hahaha.  But I guess that is a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment