Thursday, February 20, 2014

Beauty Fades

Now, I'm going to be completely honest on this blog and the stuff I type might seem harsh or hopefully to the people that are like-minded (aka AWESOME) will understand where I'm coming from.

Beauty, that fit body, that nice behind...yeah, I don't care how fit you are going to be when you are older but what that person has will sag and it wrinkle and it will NEVER. EVER. stay as amazingly "hot" as it looks now. Okay? No? Let me tell you why.

If you ever plan on having a child naturally the body does some amazing and mean, evil buuut beautiful things. Some ladys will earn tiger stripes (aka stretch marks) and guess what, those don't go away ladies and gentlemen. They actually stay with you for the rest of your life. I mean, they fade but it's still there. That amazing tight tummy? Yeah, some women can't actually get that back unless they have sugery because their abdominals were so stretched during pregnancy that they seperated and need to be sugerically sewn back together. Oh and DON'T let me forget to tell you about the funny looking hound face ALL women will have right after pregnancy. Yeah, all that space the baby took up takes a while to shrink back. A. While. It looks like a saggy hound face. It's weird. But women go through it. 

Now, I'm only 22 and I've never been pregnant. I know this for sure. We all get old. Years of volunteering and talking to my perfered age group (those over the age of 65), I've learned this: I don't care how good you look now. We all get tired when we retire. We all get wrinkles. We all will die.

That means you can be that amazingly fit grandma but you are still not going to look like Amber Heard or Angelina Jolie when you are 70. No, no. Honey, even Arnold Swartzenger got wrinkles and had several fat phases.

What if your man gets a injury and can't really workout as hard as he like? What if he gains weight? Are you still going to say that you "love" him then?

Find someone that makes you happy. Not someone who just looks good. Beauty fades and personality remains.

It always makes me giggle when people ask me what I find attractive. I mean, yeah... I like guys that have really nice bodies but that isn't the one and only thing that I find attractive. Every guy I've ever liked has had great conversation skills. They've all been cocky but sweet. They all had great potential to be successful or more successful. Every guy I've like wasn't all that handsome, or all that fit or even all that in general. We can't limit ourselves to what is on our perfect mate checklist. We miss out on all the great people we could have met.

Ok ladies and gents. That's my rant for today.

Stay amazing.

Sass. Class. Truth.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment