Friday, April 11, 2014

I'm the type of girl to do your laundry, cook for you and watch ESPN without complaint.

I don't mind cleaning or fixing the bed. I like being lazy on Sunday morning and just doing nothing but kick back and have a beer. I'll be the girl your friends say, "I like this chick," because they want me to come out and hang out too.

I won't be the girl your friends make fun of you for. I'm not going to hold you back. I'm not the type of girl to be walked over. I do not participate in drug use. I do not have time to party every night.

I will motivate you. I will tell you when you are wrong and I will accept when I am at fault. I will be on your right side for business events. You make your check and I'll make mine.

I'm not trying to compete with you. I'm just doing me. It is the only thing I'm sure about.

No comments:

Post a Comment