Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Nerdy Side

A list of things that I believe make me "nerdy" in a very cute and lovable type of way.

1) I wear large, thick framed glasses.
2) I can probably quote Starship Troopers better than most basic girls can quote Mean Girls and Bring It On combined.
3) I've actually read Starship Troopers.
4) I have a favorite author.
5) I like cult films such as "The Heathers" "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "Evil Dead"
6) I've watched the original "Evil Dead" and the sequel to it.
7) I've been to a "Rocy Horror Picture Show" viewing more than once and have participated in yelling better lines at the screen.
8) I've read the graphic novels of movies BEFORE they were movies.
9) I've watched all the Star Wars movies (I still like 1,2,3 better and I'm not sorry about it).
10) LotR. I know what it means. I watched all of them and yes, I knew there would be prequel. No. I did not read it.
11) Harry Potter. I read every book. I watched every movie. I owned a shirty. Pottermore. The fanfictions. The fan forums. Secret secret secret confession: I actually cared about my status on the forums and I so desperately wanted to be an admin.
12) Qunitin Tarantino. I love it. I understand it. It's funny.
13) Stan Lee. You now know my comic book loyalies.
14) Kevin Smith. Your silence and movies are genius.
15) When DVD's first came out I watched the movie and then re-watched it right away with director commentary. First dvd was LotR.
16) I stood in line at Barnes&Nobles to be one of the first people to get a copy of a book.
17) I have chosen to read a book over sleep.
18) I've been to Comic-Con.
19) I secretly wanted to drive to Anahiem to attend the Blizzard Convention.
20) There is more... This is all I'm willing to confess right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment