Tuesday, January 26, 2016

James 1:5-6

James 1:5-6 (msg)
"If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, be lovingly, without a second thought. People who 'worry their prayer' are like wind-whipped waves. Don't think you're going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open."

Know what I want has always been an issue for me. I'm very unsure of thing, people and the direction my life is going in. I'm constantly asking myself, "Am I doing something, anything really, right?" I feel like this verse came to me at the right time. Figuring out what I want and where I want to be in life is a process. So here I stand looking to the Lord above, asking for things I know I need and want. For so long I was asking the Lord for direction, wondering if it was the right time for things to happen in my life and He was telling me all along to look for it, know it and reach for it. Sit down. Figure it out. Set goals. Everything else will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment