Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hya's Outlook

In my life I have been described at an upbeat type of person. I am the person will the bubbly personality and cheery demeanor. I am pretty good at being positive and bringing the energy of people up. I'm basically the cup of coffee you needed in your life.

Have you ever wondered why? Why is this girl so chipper? What makes her so happy? How does she have this much good energy?

I'm not going to say that by living with my state of mind that things will be easier or you will succeed more. I am going to tell you that by thinking this way you will feel more positive.

The way I think...

When I think about my life I look towards what I have that is good. My large family, my really good friends, having the precence of God in my life, the love I've experienced and the fortunate oportunities I have received. I embrace all the small and large things. I picture what I CAN do and what I WILL do. I stay positive MEANING I see my life through what I have or can do that is special, of quality, or different--all the experiences that make me, ME-- rather than their absence. I see opportunities because every single thing is possible and only your state of mind will make you stoppable.

THAT is the way I live my life. I don't allow myself to dwell on things that prevent me from happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment