Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Should've, Could've BUT Didn't

So I was at the grocery store today buying my 3/$10 Arrowhead water and I notice a very attractive fellow.  VERY attractive. For those that know my type and my caliber of men...YOU KNOW this person was attractive. Not to toot my own horn but TOOT (gosh darn naggit) TOOT, I WAS LOOKING VERY ATTRACTIVE TOO! Oh yes I was! And he caught a glimpse of me and I knowww he thought I was cute. You just pick up on these things. However, we were in two different lines (curse my impatient nature) and the girls infront of me were taking too long (seriously...you don't know that your propane tank can't be put on the convayer belt?) and while I should have gone chasing after him to ask for his number I instead gave the snack I bought for this homeless man I see quite frequently (darn my good nature).

Well, that's the end of that story. No real lesson. No real story. Just wanted to vent and tell you that Arrowhead water is on sale at Von's for 3/$10. Hahaha. 

#ForeverAlone 

No comments:

Post a Comment