Wednesday, August 13, 2014

If I Told My Friends I am in a Relationship...

I wrote a funny little note about this before and tagged some of my friends and we all had a good laugh about the zombie apocalypse starting. So I thought a little bit more about this and came up with another list.

IF I was in a relationship people that knew me would...

1) Think the zombie apocalypse is upon us!!!
2) Think, "ABOUT GOSH DARN TIME!!!"
3) "So-And-So" looked cuter.
4) Where does she find these guys?/ Where does she find these HOT guys?
5) Say something along the lines of, "I give it a couple months before she says that she doesn't want to be with him anymore."
6) Think, "Wait...Is she pregnant?"
7) Say, "BAHAHAHAHA! ...Wait, you're not joking?"
8) Say, "It's like 3am...Stop joking."
9) Think, "Lol! Poor dude..."
10) Awe, Hya's ACTUALLY IN a relationship.
BONUS: BUT LIKE REALLY THOUGH! Zombies are probably upon us!!!

-Hya

No comments:

Post a Comment